- Who We Are
Potential Investments Limited (“We“, “Us” and “Our“) operate the website www.decksender.com (“Website”) and other applications (collectively the “Service”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07388728. Our registered office is at First Floor Dorna House Two, Guildford Road, West End, Surrey, England, GU24 9PW.
- What We Do
The Service provides a platform:
- for startup business founders to find business investors and share their funding proposals with them.
- for founders and investors to connect, engage and interact.
- for third party service providers to provide support services to both business founders and investors.
- What We Collect
We will collect and process the following data about You:
- Information You give Us. This is information about You that You give Us by filling in forms or otherwise adding information, including making notes, on the Service or by corresponding with Us by phone, e-mail or otherwise and when You report a problem with Our Service. The information You give Us may include Your name, e-mail address and phone number, personal description and photograph;
- Information We collect about You. With regard to each of Your visits to Our Service We will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (“IP“) address used to connect Your computer to the Internet, Your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about Your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (“URL“), page history to, through and from the Service (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page;
- Information We collect from third parties. Where You provide Us with information about Your social media profiles, We will (where You give Us Your permission), collect the information contained within the areas covered by that consent for that profile.
Such information will not be used to identify any individual. The purpose of gathering such information is to assist Us to analyse the use of the Service and revise it for the benefit of Our users by making Your visit to the Service more efficient and to improve and increase the content found to be most popular.
- Information we receive from other sources
This is information We receive about You if You use any of the other websites We operate or the other services We provide. We are working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies).
- How We Use Your Information
We will process Your personal data only for the following purposes, to:
- process any request for information supplied by Us;
- notify You of Our bulletins, information packs and services, should You consent to this;
- customise the Service according to Your interests;
- process any application made by You for a position with Us; and
- provide You with information about goods or services We feel may interest You. Please see the section on Marketing below for further details;
- share the information set out above (which may include details of Your application) with all other users of the Service.
- Marketing and commercial transactions
- Where You have given Us Your permission We may send You information about Our own products and services.
- We will contact You by electronic means (including e-mail and SMS) only where You have consented to this.
- If You change Your mind, You can always choose to unsubscribe from receiving these marketing communications and other permissions You have provided to Us. You can do this through Your profile on the Service, or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link on any of Our emails.
- We will never collect sensitive personal information about You without Your explicit consent.
- Storage of Data
- Any information that We collect about You is stored electronically within Our database. It may also be printed and stored in Our filing system.
- To comply with the Data Protection Act1998 We adhere to strict security procedures. The personal information which We hold will be held securely to ensure no unauthorised disclosure or access.
- We will retain Your data only for so long as is required for the purposes for which it was collected. Where Your information is no longer required, We will ensure that it is disposed of securely / anonymised.
- Your rights
- You have the right to get a copy of the personal data We hold about You. To receive a copy, please contact Us at [email protected]
- If You believe that the information We hold about You is inaccurate or if You wish Us to cease processing Your data for any particular purpose or purposes, e-mail Us at [email protected]
- Disclosure of Data
- We may share Your data for any of the purposes described above with:
- any member of Our group, which means Our subsidiaries, Our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section1159 of the UK Companies Act2006;
- selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors where this is necessary for the performance of any contract We enter into with them or You;
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to You and others;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist Us in the improvement and optimisation of Our site;
- third parties which are party to a commercial transaction as referred to in paragraph5 above;
- in the event the company is sold, the respective purchaser.
- We will not share Your personal data for marketing purposes without Your explicit consent.
- Transferring Data
- Contact Us
If You have any concerns or questions regarding Our use of Your personal data, please contact [email protected]