What is a Get Straight Session
Every Tuesday at 11am, Decksender’s co-founder and CEO Mike Sutton and a guest investor will spend 45 minutes going deep into one lucky startup’s idea, business model, pitch deck and product and help the founder clear up any bits they are stuck on.
What does the startup get?
- Expert review and insights.
- Actionable steps to follow
- Featured in the newsletter and our Investor only mailing.
- Possible networking opportunities.
- We only send the invite once, no response we invite the next startup
- Strictly 45 minutes
- Startups participating agree to us writing about it and sharing with the community
- Any pitching during the call will risk ending the session.
How to get selected?
To book one of these rare slots, all you need to do is click the ‘Get Straight’ button in the weekly newsletter (the button is located at the end of the newsletter) and pray.
Every Friday, one lucky startup will be randomly selected to join Mike and our guest investor for the next Get Straight session.
Please note: This is not a pitching event and is is exclusively for startups registered on Decksender.