Last revision: 29 July 2018
- Who We Are
Potential Investments Limited (“We“, “Us” and “Our“) operate the website www.decksender.com (“Website”) and other applications (collectively the “Service”). We are a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07388728. Our registered office is at First Floor Dorna House Two, Guildford Road, West End, Surrey, England, GU24 9PW.
- What We Do
The Service provides a platform:
- for startup business founders to find business investors and share their funding proposals with them.
- for founders and investors to connect, engage and interact.
- for third party service providers to provide support services to both business founders and investors.
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that We store on Your browser or the hard drive of Your computer if You agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to Your computer’s hard drive.
- By this means We automatically collect and store only the following information about Your visit:
- the internet domain and IP address from where You access the Service;
- the type of browser software and operating system used to access the Service;
- the date and time You access the Service;
- if You linked to the Service from another website, the address of that website; and
- the pages You enter, visit and exit the Service from.
- We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Service. They include, for example, cookies that enable You to log into secure areas of the Service;
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow Us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Service when they are using it. This helps Us to improve the way the Service works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily;
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise You when You return to the Service. This enables Us to personalise Our content for You, greet You by name and remember Your preferences, for example, Your choice of language or region; and
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record Your visit to the Service, the pages You have visited and the links You have followed. We will use this information to make the Service and any material displayed on it more relevant to Your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Click here for more information about the cookies we use from the Google Analytics service
- Please note that some cookies on the Website and other parts of the Service are managed by third parties, including, for example, advertising networks and providers of external services like web traffic analysis services. These cookies are likely to be analytical/performance cookies or targeting cookies. You should refer to the third parties’ own cookie and privacy policies for information about how they may use Your information.
- All cookies will expire periodically and in all cases within two (2) years.
- We use the following cookies:
- Blocking & Deleting Cookies
- You block cookies by activating the setting within Your browser that allows You to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if You use Your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) You may not be able to access all or parts of the Service.
- If You wish to withdraw Your consent at any time, You will need to delete Your cookies using Your browser settings.